CELERY SALAD WITH ALMOND & KUMQUAT DELICACY
- 1 head of celery – leaves and stems
- 1 cup of roasted almonds
- 1 cup of strained softened peeled peas which were cooked for 1 minute in salt water.
- 1 cup of sliced fruit from Ethel’s jar without the liquid.
- The juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- black pepper
- Rinse the celery well and chop it very thinly
- Add the almonds and the peas
- Add half the quantity of the kumquats
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil
- Season with salt & black pepper
- Mix the ingredients on
- Sprinkle the remainder of the kumquats