GOOSE LEGS IN KUMQUAT SAUCE
- Slice grooves on the skin and season with black pepper and salt.
- Fry the legs skin side down and drain the fat from the pan. Turn the legs and continue frying until they are browned.
- Place the legs in the oven for 10 minutes at 2000C.
- To prepare the sauce place all the ingredients in a pot, including one cup of Kumquats and cook until thickened and reduced.
- Remove the legs from the oven and pour the sauce over the goose.
- Add the remaining cup of kumquats and cook all together on low heat for another 10 minutes.