Kumquat Cardamom Liqueur
750 ml Infuse vodka
3 cups sugar and 3 cups water
- 1 litter tightly sealed Sterilized jar
- Infuse vodka.
- Lightly crush 10 green cardamom pods on cutting board (use the flat side of chef’s knife).
- Pour pods into kumquat-infused vodka and Leave for 24 hours, or more.
- Strain the kumquat cardamom vodka through kitchen sieve into new and larger Sterilized.
- In a pot over medium heat, pour the water and the sugar and stir frequently until sugar is fully dissolved.
- When sugar is fully dissolved, remove the pot and allow let it fully cool.
- Once the syrup has cooled, pour into the kumquat cardamom infused vodka and stir.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.