KUMQUAT WHISKEY SOUR
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Juice from 1 lime
- 3 preserved kumquats, sliced and deseeded
- 2 1/2 ounces simple syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon
- Garnish: kumquat round
Good for two cocktails.
- Pour lemon juice, lime juice, kumquats and simple syrup in a blender and blend until smooth.
- For each drink, combine 2 ounces of the kumquat sour mix with 1.5 ounces bourbon in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a kumquat round.