CHICKEN LEGS IN KUMQUAT SAUCE
- 6 chicken legs
- 2 onions, coarsely chopped diced
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons of Ethel’s kumquat delicacy
- 1 cup of kumquats in syrup, with the syrup
- 6 preserved kumquats
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- Pour all of the ingredients of the marinade over the chicken legs in a pan, leaving aside the 6 preserved kumquats.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least three hours.
- Bake in the oven at 150°C for 2.5 hours.
- Twenty minutes before the end of the baking, add the 6 remaining preserved kumquats.